- Can you repeat (that), please?
- Yes of course. Listen carefully.
- How do you spell “homework”?
- May I come in?
- I can’t find my (pen)?
- You can use mine.
- Can I borrow (a pen), please?
- Sure, here you are?
- Where are the exercise that we must do?
- It is on page (10).
- How much time have we got?
When you send a sms in Spanish you write several words in a short form because you need to say something with a few letters. You can do the same thing in English.
Here you have several words or phrases in a short form:
|Bye for now||BFN|
|See you later||CUL8R|
|Are you ok?||RUOK?|
|Be seeing you||BCN U|
|Wait for me||W8 4 ME|